Ariana Grande - Let Me Love You ft. Lil Wayne (Lionder Cover)

This is my cover of Let Me Love You by Ariana Grande and Lil Wayne. 
The song was quite beautiful to my ears, it has a nice melody and I love its vibe. 
I made an acoustic version of it and also added some Spanish phrases to give it another sound.
Do you like my rendition? Be sure to comment below and rate my video! 
Thank you so much for your support!

Enjoy!






Do you want to be the first to know about my new covers, music videos, photos and other stuff?
Be sure to follow me! The links are below! Thank you!!

Find me on
Facebook: smarturl.it/LionderFB 
Twitter: smarturl.it/LionderTwitter
Blogger: smarturl.it/LionderBlog 
Blogger: smarturl.it/LDblogger 
Instagram: smarturl.it/ItsLionder 
SoundCloud: smarturl.it/LionderSC 
Google+: smarturl.it/LionderGoogle 
YouTube: smarturl.it/LionderYT
Bandcamp: smarturl.it/LionderBC

Comments

Follow me on Instagram!

Popular Posts