Year - End Pop Mashup 2016 | Lionder

Here's my pop piano mashup of some of this year's songs! 

I hope you like it and if you do, be sure to click that LIKE button, SHARE and SUBSCRIBE. It helps so much! Thank you!!!




All rights belong to their respective owners. I do not own the majority of the songs. No Copyright Infringerment intended.

Songs that I performed: 
Ariana Grande - Into You
Ariana Grande - Side to Side (ft. Nicki Minaj)
The Chainsmokers - Closer (ft. Halsey)
DJ Snake ft. Justin Bieber - Let Me Love You
Calvin Harris - This Is What You Came For (ft. Rihanna)
Demi Lovato - Body Say
Katy Perry - Rise
Twenty One Pilots - Heathens
Lady Gaga - Perfect Illusion
Adele - Send My Love (To Your New Lover)
Shawn Mendes - Treat You Better
Shawn Mendes - Mercy
Selena Gomez - Kill 'em with kindness
Selena Gomez - Hands To Myself 
Lionder - Brooklyn (ft. Antibassis)
Lady Gaga - Million Reasons
Taylor Swift - Out Of The Woods
Ellie Goulding - Still Falling For You
Justin Timberlake - Can't Stop The Feeling
Sia - Cheap Thrills
Lukas Graham - 7 Years
Alan Walker - Faded
gnash - i hate u, i love u (ft. olivia o'brien)

Comments

Follow me on Instagram!

Popular Posts